Electromechanical equipment manufacturing
网上购买双色球as a provider of custom equipment, keller technology corporation (ktc) specializes in technically complex electromechanical systems. this includes custom process equipment, as well as special machinery and custom automation systems.
We provide specialized customer-specific equipment to a variety of industries including:
- Engineered materials
- Semiconductor and PV
- Life Sciences (including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and combination products)
- Special equipment and components for research institutions
- Particle accelerator systems
网上购买双色球our extensive in-house electromechanical systems capabilities include fabrication, machining, assembly, integration, test, and documentation/validation, coupled with an active supply chain management organization to ensure optimum value for our customers.
KTC’s electromechanical equipment manufacturing expertise includes:
- Machine vision
- High and ultra-high vacuum chambers and systems
- ASME code pressure vessels, valves, and systems
- Custom process equipment
- Continuous motion machinery
- Web forming/handling equipment
- Flexible automation systems
- Particle accelerator components and subsystems
- cGMP life sciences equipment
- Large envelope 5 axis machining
- Equipment for clean room and controlled environments
网上购买双色球our locations in north carolina, new york, and south korea allow us to serve both domestic and international customers.
Electromechanical equipment project profiles
Electromechanical assembly frequently asked question
网上购买双色球what range of electromechanical manufacturing projects has ktc been involved with?
ktc’s experience with electromechanical equipment manufacturing is extensive. on one end of the spectrum, we have designed and built one-off electromechanical systems that occupy an entire bay of our manufacturing floor. by way of contrast, ktc also produces electromechanical pneumatic assemblies in our controlled-environment rooms that number in the 100s per month.